Get to the root of power quality issues.
Harmonic distortions found in electrical current and wave forms are an important indicator of poor power quality. They cause overheating in electrical components and can damage sensitive equipment, which affects your manufacturing process and assets.
If you’re experiencing problems with power quality, Fleming Controls and Power Specialties have trained technicians available to help. Our experts can monitor your system for harmonics, voltage dips and other disturbances. We’ll help you identify your power quality problems, reduce nuisance trips, extend equipment life and improve the overall reliability of your system.
Intermittent power quality disruptions can originate from inside your facility or from the electric utility system. Our professional technicians will recommend the most cost effective measures to reduce the number and severity of these disturbances. Poor power quality can impact manufacturing processes and system components, especially sensitive electronic equipment.
Power Quality Analysis/Monitoring Benefits
- Identified anomalies in power quality and areas of potential cost savings
- Can reveal ways to decrease maintenance costs
- Identifies disturbances originating with the electric utility
- Identifies wiring and grounding improvements
Harmonic Analysis and Power Quality Analysis Services
- Permanent and temporary units available
- Transient Capture and Surge Suppression Equipment Installation.
- Current Load Studies
- Harmonic Analysis and Mitigation Installs
- Power Anomaly Investigations
- Motor and Drive Analysis
- Bearing Voltages and Noise Analysis
- Power Factor Studies and Correction Equipment Install
- Motor starting analysis
- Transformer energy studies
- Capacitor bank switching studies